We rely heavily on donations from the community to keep our doors open. You can make a donation online by clicking on the button below.
Otherwise, you can post a cheque to:
Otago Community Hospice
P.O. Box 8002
Thank you for considering helping us with one of our wishlist items. This is an opportunity to support OCH in a very tangible way and we really appreciate any contribution you feel able to make.
Many of the items we are looking for are quite specific so please call us to discuss details.
- Pure Essential Oils - lavender, geranium, bergamot, peppermint, orange
- 2 x Lazyboy Chairs - please contact us in the first instance as we have specific specifications for these chairs relating to patient needs
- Garden & petrol vouchers of any value
- Fellowes Neptune A3 Laminator
- Cream style sweetcorn
- Supermarket vouchers
- Packets of biscuits
- Mini cans of coke, coke zero, lemonade, ginger beer & ginger ale
- Cereals and porridge
- Oils – cooking, olive & rice bran
Dilmah very kindly donate a regular supply of tea bags to the Hospice but we are always in need of Coffee, Milo and Nescafe sachets
- Good quality household appliances and furniture, any unused toiletries, bric-a-brac, smaller gift items
- Toilet paper
- Flowing soap
- Dishwasher tablets
We have over 200 volunteers supporting the 7 shops over Otago. These volunteers contribute 30,000+ hours per year to ensure the shops are able to function. Please help us to say thank you to them by ensuring we can offer them morning or afternoon tea whilst they are on shift.
- Coffee - instant and Nescafe sachets
- University Book Shop vouchers
- Skylight Book Resources for Counsellors - please contact us if you would like to help with this purchase. These books help our young family members to deal with grief and are a very valuable resource
- We’re All Going to Die – a joyful book about death, Dr Leah Kaminsky
- Let My Colors Out, Courtney Fillgenzi
- Death’s Summer Coat, Brandy Schillace