This year we need to fundraise $2.4 million to maintain our hospice service. Over and above the fundraising, we rely on the community donating a range of goods to help our hospice run at the highest standard. This wishlist is a tangible way for you to help us, and we appreciate each and every item.
Community Care Teams and Inpatient Unit
- Adult colouring books and fine-tipped felts. These are fabulous for helping people with COPD and shortness of breath distract themselves.
- Garden vouchers – any value is fabulous
- Petrol vouchers - $10 of value are ideal
- Supermarket vouchers – $50 of value are ideal
- Milo, Hot chocolate, Coffee and Cocoa
- Biscuits & crackers
- Mini cans of coke, coke zero, lemonade, ginger beer & ginger ale
- Cereal, porridge
- Oils – cooking, olive & rice bran
- Speciality Cheeses
- University Book Shop vouchers
- Conversations on Dying – A Palliative Care Pioneer faces his own death – Phil Dwyer
- Compassion – The essence of palliative and end of life care – Phillip Larkin
- The Price of Love: Selected Works of Colin Murray Parkes – Colin Murray Parkes (2015)