Grans Fudgy Homemade Brownies
Posted Tuesday April 24, 2018
Ayla says no one can beat Grans brownie recipe and we tend to agree. Its been handed down from mother to daughter for generations and with a little persuasion shes allowed us to share her secret with the world.
This is demo content to help orientate you with articles, images and tags. Have a play and feel free to modify or delete it.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g butter
- 200g chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1½ cups flour
- 100g chopped nuts
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar, until they thicken a little.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Add them to the eggs/sugar and combine.
- Now mix in the remaining dry ingredients (nuts and flour) until they are just incorporated into the wet, and stop. Best not to beat it.
- Line a medium sized dish with baking paper and pour in and spread out the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C (350F) for 15–20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait until it has cooled before slicing.
- Serve with a glass of milk (not optional).
Photo credits: @wickenden, @m01229, @jeffreyww