Grans Fudgy Homemade Brownies
Posted Tuesday April 24, 2018
This is demo content to help orientate you with articles, images and tags. Have a play and feel free to modify or delete it.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g butter
- 200g chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1½ cups flour
- 100g chopped nuts
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar, until they thicken a little.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Add them to the eggs/sugar and combine.
- Now mix in the remaining dry ingredients (nuts and flour) until they are just incorporated into the wet, and stop. Best not to beat it.
- Line a medium sized dish with baking paper and pour in and spread out the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C (350F) for 15–20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait until it has cooled before slicing.
- Serve with a glass of milk (not optional).
Photo credits: @wickenden, @m01229, @jeffreyww