The Cooke Howlison Lexus Expo
Wednesday October 18, 2023
We are thrilled to officially invite you, on behalf of Cooke Howlison, to the Lexus Expo Information Evening & Showcase Event, supporting the Otago Community Hospice.The Cooke Howlison team, alongside Lexus Sales Manager, Ian Gillespie from Christchurch, are proud to present an exceptional lineup of models including the Lexus UX, NX, RX, RZ, LX, and the show-stopping RCF! As well as providing information on Lexus opportunities and growth in New Zealand over the coming years. This event is also an opportunity for Cooke Howlison to support it's key community partner - The Otago Community Hospice, through test drive opportunities during the Lexus Expo Event (18th - 21st October) and the Silent Auction.
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:00pm DATE: Wednesday, October 18th LOCATION: Cooke Howlison Toyota Showroom, 500 Andersons Bay Road Drinks and nibbles will be provided Please RSVP by Friday, October 13th for catering purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org We can't wait for you to join us for an evening of all things Lexus while raising money for an excellent cause. The silent auction prizes include:
- 2x Lexus Urban Polo tickets - donated by Lexus New Zealand
- Accommodation at the Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel & Lexus for the weekend - Donated by Patterson Hospitality & Cooke Howlison
- Erban Spa Package - donated by Latitude Homes
- A Karen Walker x Lexus Tote Bag - donated by Darling Real Estate
- A Magnum of Quartz Reef Pinot Rose - donated by Quartz Reef
- An ODT Store Collection Prize Pack - donated by Allied Press
- A Grahame Sydney Print - donated by Grahame Sydney
- A Justin Culina Rosa Reticello Platter - donated by Quadrant Gallery
& MoreAs part of the Lexus Expo Cooke Howlison are offering you the chance to take these vehicles for the ultimate test drive experience. Embarking on a journey to the picturesque Orokonui Ecosanctuary for a self-guided tour, complete with complimentary refreshments. Moreover, for every test drive taken during this expo event, Cooke Howlison will donate $100 to the Otago Community Hospice.
We do hope you can join us for a fabulous evening, hosted by Cooke Howlison.